- Experienced with a diverse set of data technologies (for example, but not limited to: Redshift, Elastic Search, PostgreSQL, Spark, Kafka, Hadoop, Airflow, Docker/Kubernetes)
- Fluency in SQL, Java, Python, or equivalent
- Experienced in setting up and managing cloud services in at least one of the major cloud solutions providers (AWS, GCP, Azure, or AliCloud)
- Able to benchmark systems, analyze performance and bottlenecks and propose solutions to resolve them.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, able to switch between technical and plain language when discussing work
- Able to plan and schedule work in cooperation with project and product managers
- Able to work in teams, understand and empathize with all major stakeholders, take the lead on initiatives and direct and manage data engineers
- Able to work in a fast-paced agile development environment
- 1 - 2 years of experience in building highly available distributed computing systems and data pipelines at scale
- Proven experience in designing large data warehouses, high performance data processing pipelines, and developing ETL tools or equivalent
- Able to clearly articulate pros and cons of different technologies, solutions and platforms
- Able to document use cases, solutions and recommendations
- Understanding of software design principles and best practices (test driven development, source control management etc)
JULO is a financial technology company that is working on a financial super app.
We started off with the lending arm and have excelled at it. Hundreds of thousands of Indonesians now use JULO apps to get access to a decent credit product. It's our mission to help millions of Indonesians get a better life. That's how we'll build a company future generations will be proud of.
We are now tapping into other financial territories, to eventually provide a one stop financial solution to all Indonesians.
Watch it happen or be a part of it - come join us!