- Responsible for executing an independent, risk-based assurance review of assigned areas within credit portfolio, including assessment of credit practices, effectiveness of policy implementation and risk governance.
- Conducting reviews of credit processes or products, performing monitoring of credit trends and credit changes in the assigned portfolios.
- Building and maintaining working relationships with line of business management and key associates within the risk management organization.
- Conducting risk-based reviews covering consumer line(s) of businesses
- Minimum Bachelor Degree
- Proven data analytics skills
- Experience in consumer credit risk management
Akulaku is a leading e-commerce platform and digital financial ecosystem in Southeast Asia, operating in Indonesia, the Philippines, Vietnam, and Malaysia. With a wide range of products and flexible payment options, Akulaku connects sellers with millions of buyers in the region. Through its digital financial services, Akulaku empowers individuals to conveniently manage their finances and access essential products. Committed to customer satisfaction, Akulaku continues to enhance its offerings, providing accessible e-commerce and financial solutions throughout Southeast Asia.