Vestora is an ethical and profit sharing based crowdfunding platform for Indonesia’s SMEs based in Jakarta.
- Evaluating customer’s data and financial documents to determine the degree of risk involved to reduce the risk of customer disputes
- Conduct document and information checking and verification as part of credit assessment processes
- Prepare spreadsheets and detailed written reports to be presented to the loan committee • Identification and provide mitigation actions of all risks entailed
- Provide professional opinions and/or recommendations to credit committee regarding customers financial credit status referring to credit policy and guidelines
- Track loan covenants to ensure compliance & complete other duties as assigned
- Holds a Bachelor's degree from a reputable university
- Interest in SMEs financing operations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & Google Workspace
- Has excellent communication, negotiation, networking, management, and critical thinking.
- Self-motivated, with an ability to work under pressure and to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic corporate environment
- Must have Credit Analyst knowledge
- Min. 1 year experience
- Preferably from finance/accounting background
- Fresh graduates with strong profile are acceptable
Vestora revolutionizes Indonesia's investment scene, connecting investors with unique asset classes for SMEs financing. Our profit-sharing model enhances returns and fosters mutual success. We streamline underwriting, reduce risk, and offer tailored financing. Join us for accessible, impactful investing.