- Creative Direction: Provide creative direction to the team, ensuring that creative concepts and outputs are aligned with strategic objectives. Provide feedback and suggestions to improve the creativity and effectiveness of campaign ideas.
- Strategic Planning: Collaborate with relevant teams to determine campaign objectives, target audience, key messaging, and overall campaign strategy. Develop comprehensive campaign plans aligned with brand goals and objectives.
- Industry Awareness: Leverage industry trends, technologies and best practices in campaign strategy and creative execution, and share insights and knowledge with the team to drive innovation and improve campaign effectiveness.
- Research and Analysis: Collaborate with the strategic team to conduct market research and analysis to gain insight into target audiences, competitor activities and industry trends. Use the data provided by the strategic team to create campaign ideas and ensure they are relevant and competitive.
- Campaign Development: Oversee the development of campaign concepts, including branding, messaging, visuals, and storytelling. Ensure that creative elements effectively communicate the value proposition of the brand and resonate with the target audience. Produce design layouts, storyboards, and visual mockups in the form of representative decks to effectively illustrate the concept.
- Performance Tracking: Work with the strategic team to establish key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics to evaluate campaign success and analyze results to identify areas for improvement in the future.
- Client Interaction: Collaborate with clients or internally to understand mutual goals and create campaign strategies and concepts. Provide regular updates on campaign progress, address any issues or feedback.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communication, or Advertising: a solid foundation in understanding consumer behavior, marketing principles, brand communication, and campaign strategies.
- Extensive experience in campaign strategy development, preferably in an advertising agency or marketing department min 3 Year.
- Strong strategic thinking and ability to develop creative and innovative campaign strategies that meet business objectives.
- Ability to analyze market trends, consumer insights, and competitor activities to inform campaign strategies.
- Excellent creative direction skills and Effective project management skills
- Exceptional client management skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively convey campaign strategies and updates to clients.
- Proficiency in analyzing campaign performance metrics and data to drive optimization and measure success.
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, including marketing, digital, and media teams.
Maika collective studio is Business & Creative Power House based in Jakarta.
Maika's work focuses on various disciplines: experience design, visual graphics, motion, animation, films, digital, retail, structures of art installation and programs to new and imaginative immersive effect.
With a conceptual approach centered on the importance of experience, the studio creates unexpected and memorable effects. By transforming the familiar into the extraordinary.