Job Description :
- Manage production master data and validating Data
- Tracking the grammage for finished goods product
- Maintaining data in system and ensuring data accuracy
- Analyze variance for overfilling and underfilling Finished Goods
- Analyze the material Balance
- Coordinating and giving insight to production team
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy
- 1 Years As Cost Accounting Officer in FMCG (Preferably) , Manufacture, or freshgraduates are welcome
- Sound understanding of accounting principles.
- Solid cost systems background.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
What is today a major corporation that exports its products around the world began life over 60 years ago in East Java. Over the years, Wings has grown to become one of Indonesia's well-known brands.
The company's first products were soap and detergent, which proved a hit with customers. Soon other cleaning products were introduced and distribution channels were established across Indonesia. The next few decades saw Wings steadily expand its product lines and now produces and sell hundreds of SKUs of household, personal care and food products.
Today, Wings is recognized as a leading local manufacturer and distributor of household and personal care products. Blending local knowledge and advanced manufacturing technologies, Wings is still dedicated to company's vision of providing quality products at affordable prices.