- Corporate strategic planning for HoldCo and Business Unit's
- Develop framework for performance management and VCP's including governance process to monitor progress and target/KPI-setting
- Growth strategy for existing and new business
- Grow ecosystem of strategic partners
- Lead change management initiatives, including design/deployment of new organization structures & processes
- Develop and enhance corporate identity through internal/external channels
- Develop innovation and technology roadmap including building the right digital capabilities
- Strong strategic & analytical thinking with good business acumen and stakeholder management
- Have 4-7 years of working experiences in investment banking or corporate strategy in a holding companying multiple industries
Listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange, PT Lippo Karawaci Tbk (LPKR) is Indonesia's leading real estate and healthcare company by revenue, with a presence in 44 cities and US$3.6 billion in assets across the archipelago. Our core business comprises property development and management, healthcare, lifestyle malls, and hospitality.
LPKR develops and manages residential, commercial, industrial and mixed-use developments primarily in Java and Sulawesi, including at our flagship township Lippo Village in Tangerang. Through our two publicly listed subsidiaries, PT Lippo Cikarang Tbk and PT Gowa Makassar Tourism Development Tbk, we also develop and manage the townships of Lippo Cikarang in Bekasi and Tanjung Bunga in Makassar.
Aside from property development, LPKR manages Indonesia’s largest private hospital network through our publicly listed subsidiary, PT Siloam International Hospitals Tbk, which operates 41 hospitals in 30 cities nationwide. In addition, LPKR is Indonesia’s largest mall developer and operator. Currently, we manage 59 malls across Indonesia, and hold a 47.3% stake in Lippo Malls Indonesia Retail Trust, a Singapore-listed REIT. We also operate 10 hotels under the Aryaduta brand, including a country club and golf course.
As an employer of over 16,000 staff, our people are our most valuable resource and the driving force behind our business success. We are committed to being a workplace of choice for our employees by upholding fair employment practices, prioritizing their health, safety, and well-being, supporting their development and aspirations, and empowering them to be a force for good.
We strive to build a talent-driven organization that prides itself on operational excellence and bringing out the best in our people. We are seeking people who embody our core values: Customer Focus, Excellence, Agility, and Stewardship.