- Collaborate and facilitate Business Unit monthly target monitoring, including Problem Identification & Corrective Action
- Schedule & assist Internal meeting arrangement (routine meeting, leadership meeting & events, etc)
- Collaborate in Performance analysis and scoring
- Conduct data analysis for KPI dashboard reporting
- Fresh graduate/last year student from Business/Management major with min. GPA 3.30/4.00
- Able to work Monday to Friday at working hours (Can request permision if they need to attend class)
- Willing to work in hybrid mode (4 days WFO & 1 day WFH)
- Active in campus organizational activity & have leadership experience
Triputra Energi Megatara (TEM) is one of the leading energy trading companies in Indonesia, established under the auspices of Triputra Group. Since 2018, TEM has been entrusted by ExxonMobil to distribute diesel car engine oil all the way to Kalimantan and other eastern parts of the country.
TEM aims to broaden our scope of business to all regions in Indonesia and to develop other kinds of energy as their products, including renewable energy towards a sustainable future.
In our journey to build sustainable business, we are supported by our value. Triputra DNA: Integrity & Ethics, Excellence, Compassion, Humility that we live through our spirit of work: Enjoy, Accountable, Teamwork (E.A.T) with Humble, Positive and Confidence.