- Liaising and coordinating between various departments to acquire information for monthly reports, analysis and updates on company performance and market information.
- Researching and consolidating regular market updates from internal stakeholders and other relevant sources to keep abreast of industry trends and best practices.
- Organizing and monitoring Business Plans, including their achievement against the strategy.
- Updating and checking of regular reports with information gathered from all internal stakeholders.
- Writing high quality reports and presentations as required.
- Organizing and safekeeping of corporate planning materials and documents.
- Taking and distributing comprehensive minutes at meetings as required.
- Supporting cross functional projects as necessary.
- Organizing strategic planning, alignment of all key corporate functions to the organizational strategy.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, mathematics, or marketing. Any major with sufficient experience is also welcome to apply.
- At least 4-7 years working experience in corporate planning role or related field.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Having experience in the General Insurance industry is an advantage.
- Familiar in data processing and data analyst.
- Proficient in Ms. Office, especially in Ms. Excel & Ms. Power Point.
- A highly motivated and results-oriented individual
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication in English & Bahasa Indonesia
Combining global and local best practices, the core subsidiaries and affiliates of MSIG Holdings (Asia) Pte. Ltd. across ASEAN and Hong Kong ("MSIG") have been providing general insurance solutions for more than 100 years. As an established leading insurer with a long-term perspective, MSIG aims to offer insurance solutions that are effective, efficient and simple to understand; delivered with active and sincere service. Across the region, our 3,500 employees go above and beyond to add value to the business and lifestyle of our customers and inspire confidence in them.
MSIG is backed by the solid foundation and rich heritage of Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Company, Limited, an established insurer that has received strong financial ratings from leading rating agencies, including Standard & Poor's and Moody's. Today MSIG is one of the few foreign-based general insurers to have representation in every ASEAN country, a testament to its strength and reach. MSIG also benefits from being a member of MS&AD Insurance Group - one of the largest general insurance groups in the world.
Leveraging on the multi-channel distribution, strong partnerships with intermediaries and extensive geographical network, MSIG offers a wide range of insurance solutions across personal and commercial lines. MSIG builds and nurtures enduring relationships, forging close partnerships, through good times and bad.