- Assist in determining scope and pricing of offering.
- Identify new investment, merger, or acquisition opportunities for the company.
- Participate in negotiations with principles or other.
- Participate in the deal-making process and might be involved in performing the due diligence and research tasks leading up to a transaction.
- Researching and analyzing financial statements, industries, markets and other information.
- Assisting with development and analysis of financial and valuation models.
- Maintaining client transaction and marketing databases.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics.
- Minimum 2 years working experience as an Associate Corporate Financial in Finance background.
- Proficiency in Ms. Office preferably Ms. Excel.
- Demonstrate attention to detail.
- Ability to operate independently.
- Comfortable working with ambiguity in a fast-moving environment
- Self-starter who can manage relationships, deliverables and expectations with your business partners
- Have professional integrity, fair, independence and objectivity
- Ability to solving a complex problems
- Analytical mindset to draw insights from data, deep-dive into operational drivers, and influence business decisions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively with non-financial audiences
ASTRO - Groceries in Minutes Indonesia's first and fastest-growing on-demand platform for groceries and essentials. Anything you need, fast. Astro is Indonesia's first quick commerce company that delivers groceries and essentials to your door within 15 minutes. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our mission is to make people's lives simpler and easier by saving them time, energy, and money. Just like real Astronauts that take off into outer space, Astro embodies the values of being fast, bold, adventurous, and technologically advanced.
Download our app now to experience and enjoy the new definition of fast!
Interested in working for a company that pushes the boundaries and strives to be the best? Join us now to be a part of this ground-breaking mission!