We are seeking for a dynamic and experienced Senior Corporate Communication Manager to join our Marketing team. As an individual contributor, the Senior Corporate Communication Manager will play a pivotal role in shaping and safeguarding the corporate communication strategy, as well as leading crisis communication efforts when necessary. This position reports directly to the Head of Marketing and involves collaboration with various departments to enhance our corporate imagery.
- Corporate Communication - Develop and implement comprehensive corporate communication strategies to promote the company's vision, values, and achievements, Craft compelling messaging for various stakeholders, including employees, customers, investors, and the media while maintaining consistency in brand voice and messaging across all communication channels.
- Crisis Communication - Act as the primary point of contact for communication during crises, ensuring a swift and effective response to protect the company's reputation, develop crisis communication plans and coordinate with relevant stakeholders to manage and mitigate potential reputational risks.
- Industry Engagement by way of cultivating and maintaining relationships with industry associations, experts, and key influencers to stay abreast of industry trends and best practices and represent the company in industry events, conferences, and forums to enhance visibility and credibility.
- Regulatory Compliance by way of staying informed about and ensure compliance with industry regulations and standards and collaborating with legal and regulatory teams to address any communication-related compliance issues.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including Marketing, Public Relations, Legal, and Human Resources, to align communication strategies with overall business objectives and provide communication support for various departments as needed.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, or related field
- At least 8 - 10 years of experience in corporate communication, with a focus on crisis communication.
- Proven track record of successfully managing communication during crisis situations.
- Strong network within industry associations and familiarity with relevant experts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
Sejak toko pertama MR.D.I.Y. dibuka pada Juli 2005, MR.D.I.Y. selalu berkomitmen untuk menghadirkan perubahan yang berharga dalam hidup konsumen kami.
VISION To be the largest home improvement retailer in Asia Pacific
MISSION To create a globally recognized ASEAN retail brand. To maintain wide variety, good quality and value of money; holding true of our company motto
“ALWAYS LOW PRICES”
MR.D.I.Y adalah perusahaan retail yang telah memiliki lebih dari 1.500 toko di Asia Pasifik. Ada ribuan produk praktis dan inovatif dari 9 departemen yang memberikan pengalaman berbelanja keluarga yang nyaman dan menyenangkan.
Dengan lebih dari 5.000 karyawan, MR.D.I.Y. siap untuk melayani lebih dari 110 juta konsumen setiap tahunnya di seluruh toko MR.D.I.Y. yang dikelola secara langsung oleh perusahaan MR.D.I.Y.