- Develop corporate internal and external communication strategy and guidelines.
- Build and maintain the company reputation by executing internal and external communication strategy to support organizational initiatives.
- Lead activities and content communication using digital media and involve on Company’s branding process.
- Anticipate reputational risk issues and managing reputation for the businesses, taking responsibility for supporting the team in a crisis, champion best practice, creativity and impactful communications.
- Craft compelling narratives regarding the company and its initiatives and making sure all company materials have consistent and positive messaging and branding.
- Prepare weekly media/news monitoring for the Company, the company’s group and it’s competitor, prepare the analysis and trends.
- Plan and manage the design, content, and production of all corporate communication materials.
- Any other assignments as determine by the company’s senior management team to support business needs.
- Bachelor/Master's degree in communications, journalism, public relations, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Proven experience creating targeted content is advantageous.
- Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Placement: Karawaci - Tangerang.
Listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange, PT Lippo Karawaci Tbk (LPKR) is Indonesia's leading real estate and healthcare company by revenue, with a presence in 44 cities and US$3.6 billion in assets across the archipelago. Our core business comprises property development and management, healthcare, lifestyle malls, and hospitality.
LPKR develops and manages residential, commercial, industrial and mixed-use developments primarily in Java and Sulawesi, including at our flagship township Lippo Village in Tangerang. Through our two publicly listed subsidiaries, PT Lippo Cikarang Tbk and PT Gowa Makassar Tourism Development Tbk, we also develop and manage the townships of Lippo Cikarang in Bekasi and Tanjung Bunga in Makassar.
Aside from property development, LPKR manages Indonesia’s largest private hospital network through our publicly listed subsidiary, PT Siloam International Hospitals Tbk, which operates 41 hospitals in 30 cities nationwide. In addition, LPKR is Indonesia’s largest mall developer and operator. Currently, we manage 59 malls across Indonesia, and hold a 47.3% stake in Lippo Malls Indonesia Retail Trust, a Singapore-listed REIT. We also operate 10 hotels under the Aryaduta brand, including a country club and golf course.
As an employer of over 16,000 staff, our people are our most valuable resource and the driving force behind our business success. We are committed to being a workplace of choice for our employees by upholding fair employment practices, prioritizing their health, safety, and well-being, supporting their development and aspirations, and empowering them to be a force for good.
We strive to build a talent-driven organization that prides itself on operational excellence and bringing out the best in our people. We are seeking people who embody our core values: Customer Focus, Excellence, Agility, and Stewardship.