- Analyze business problem and identify improvement opportunities
- Provide technical & non technical solution to improve business process efficiency and effectiveness, including cost reduction management
- Implement lean manufacturing to continually improve the production process
- Design product feature according to user specification and improvement solution
- Defining requirements, creating a flow chart, manage documentation, monitor product development, and perform user acceptance test for the business improvement processes
- Liaise with both internal and external parties to ensure equipment and consumables used are appropriate to the operations and are the most efficient solution
- Candidate must own at least Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering or other engineering majors with a min. GPA of 3.30 (on a scale of 4.00)
- Having minimum around 2 years experience in Continuous Improvement role
- Strong problem solving skills, initiative, and ability to collaborate as a team
- Having Knowledge in Lean Six Sigma / 7-Step will be greatly appreciated
- Placement in Cakung, East Jakarta
What is today a major corporation that exports its products around the world began life over 60 years ago in East Java. Over the years, Wings has grown to become one of Indonesia's well-known brands.
The company's first products were soap and detergent, which proved a hit with customers. Soon other cleaning products were introduced and distribution channels were established across Indonesia. The next few decades saw Wings steadily expand its product lines and now produces and sell hundreds of SKUs of household, personal care and food products.
Today, Wings is recognized as a leading local manufacturer and distributor of household and personal care products. Blending local knowledge and advanced manufacturing technologies, Wings is still dedicated to company's vision of providing quality products at affordable prices.