- Strategize, supervise, and implement various content strategies and content creation across 360 touch points.
- Create, optimize, and apply MODENA tone of voice across 360 touch points.
- Develop strategies, create concepts, and implement high-level advertising, branding, and marketing copies.
- Oversee the flow of content creation and output for MODENA social media channels.
- Manage various large-scale Creative Projects.
- Translate brief briefs into impactful content strategy results.
- Manage and control the output quality of the work of the Content Team (Content Writer).
- Other ad-hoc assignments as assigned.
- Minimum bachelors degree in all Majors (Communication, Psychology, Management, and Fine Arts preferred)
- All Industries (preferably Consumer Electronics, Retail, Home Appliances, and Energy)
- 3-5 years experience
MODENA Group - Where innovation meets growth
MODENA is a future-driven global consumer electronics company with the mission to make life easier for all. Join our dynamic community, where limitless imagination and creativity drive a planet-sized endeavor towards a sustainable future.
Experience our exclusive MODENA PERKS:
- Product discounts at your fingertips
- Enhance your skills with our professional development & coaching programs
- Rock with MODENA Clubs where you can build connections tailored to your hobbies
- Key access to MODENA Pod - our exclusive co-living space.
MODENA is an Equal-Opportunity Employer, embracing diversity and inclusivity in everything we do.
Explore exciting career opportunities at modena.com/careers and follow us on Instagram at instagram.com/insidemodena.