- Responsible in handling construction tender process
- Manage project's RFQ
- Conduct commercial evaluation
- Handle contract administration process
- Handle end to end procurement process from PO to final delivery and close out
- Formulate budget and expense of project and present proposal to top management
- Handling vendor negotiation process
- Minimum education of Bachelor's degree in civil engineering or related with minimum GPA 3.0 out of 4.0
- 3-7 years experience in related position ( Candidates with quantity surveyor background are preffered )
- Experienced in handling industrial projects, especially in FMCG
- Must possess strong leadership, communication. negotiation and problem solving skills
- Willing to be placed in Cakung, East Jakarta
- Able to work under pressure and deadline
What is today a major corporation that exports its products around the world began life over 60 years ago in East Java. Over the years, Wings has grown to become one of Indonesia's well-known brands.
The company's first products were soap and detergent, which proved a hit with customers. Soon other cleaning products were introduced and distribution channels were established across Indonesia. The next few decades saw Wings steadily expand its product lines and now produces and sell hundreds of SKUs of household, personal care and food products.
Today, Wings is recognized as a leading local manufacturer and distributor of household and personal care products. Blending local knowledge and advanced manufacturing technologies, Wings is still dedicated to company's vision of providing quality products at affordable prices.