- Overseeing staff members and ensuring the accurate and timely invoicing of customers.
- Setting payment collection goals and targets for the department.
- Creating and implementing a strategy to improve the collection of outstanding credit.
- Implementing collection policies and procedures to avoid excessive outstanding credit.
- Ensuring that the company policy on recoveries is followed and that it is in line with state and federal regulations.
- Implementing deadlines for invoicing and payment collection.
- Negotiating with customers in cases when non-payment occurs.
- Preparing monthly feedback reports on payment collections.
- Remaining informed of any legislative procedural training regarding debt collection.
- Training and mentoring of staff members in the collections department.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related field.
- 3–5 year’s experience as a collections manager.
- Experience with accounting software such as Quick books and General Ledger and advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- The ability to work accurately and independently.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and an eye for detail.
- Outstanding leadership and managerial skills.
- Strong time and people management skills.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
Akulaku is a leading internet company focused on E-Commerce and Online Financial Services in Southeast Asia with operations in China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Phillipines, and Vietnam. Akulaku is the first-ever online installment shopping mall which you can buy every items in installment.