- Familiar in handling claim with various line of business in General Insurance, especially in handling Motor claim
- Responsible for handling all Motor claim jobs (handle, survey, and access Merimen e-claim)
- Maintain relationship with all leasing and dealer marketing
- Familiar with the Vehicle Machine
- Experience conduct survey
- To entry data into SAP system
- To support of daily activities for PIC Marketing
- Minimum S1 degree, any major
- Hold eligible Indonesian's driving license (SIM C)
- Experience in general insurance in 2 years, especially in claim position
- Good command in English
- Computer literate of Microsoft Office with intermediate or upper level skills
- Hard worker and able to work under tight schedule and time limit
Combining global and local best practices, the core subsidiaries and affiliates of MSIG Holdings (Asia) Pte. Ltd. across ASEAN and Hong Kong ("MSIG") have been providing general insurance solutions for more than 100 years. As an established leading insurer with a long-term perspective, MSIG aims to offer insurance solutions that are effective, efficient and simple to understand; delivered with active and sincere service. Across the region, our 3,500 employees go above and beyond to add value to the business and lifestyle of our customers and inspire confidence in them.
MSIG is backed by the solid foundation and rich heritage of Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Company, Limited, an established insurer that has received strong financial ratings from leading rating agencies, including Standard & Poor's and Moody's. Today MSIG is one of the few foreign-based general insurers to have representation in every ASEAN country, a testament to its strength and reach. MSIG also benefits from being a member of MS&AD Insurance Group - one of the largest general insurance groups in the world.
Leveraging on the multi-channel distribution, strong partnerships with intermediaries and extensive geographical network, MSIG offers a wide range of insurance solutions across personal and commercial lines. MSIG builds and nurtures enduring relationships, forging close partnerships, through good times and bad.