At Pensieve, we only work with the best and most valuable people, and what’s best in this role is that you will be working closely with the CEO and COO. As a CEO Office Analyst Intern, you will have the opportunity to make significant impacts on streamlining our productivity strategically, overseeing project management with your eagle eye, and communicating objectives between functions.
You can expect to:
- Assist the CEO Office team in framing business problems; locate and evaluate relevant data in order to resolve strategic business issues.
- Craft effective and persuasive presentations.
- Plan, develop, and monitor quality check OKRs, as well as increase the adoption of OKRS.
- Finding and analyzing relevant data to solve strategic business issues
- Working with strategic initiatives and investment-related tasks.
Specific to this role:
- Preferably fresh graduates from a Management, Computer Science major or related field
- Excellent communication in English and Bahasa Analytical capability is critical in this role.
- A great problem solver with a lot of resources.
- Recognize business processes around the enterprise and suggest ways to increase productivity.
- Monitor initiative progress in a timely manner.
Pensieve is an emerging AI/Deep Tech startup based in Indonesia with a mission to 1,000x human intelligence. Pensieve is committed to innovating in our mission to be Southeast Asia's pioneer in AI-powered digital transformation. With insights and actionable intelligence, we believe government agencies & enterprises can adapt faster and make better critical decisions. We are also exploring the intersection of AI and web3 in the government and enterprise space.
We currently serve clients across Southeast Asia, with teams across Indonesia, Singapore, and India.