1. Develop the overall category strategy for a specific category, ensuring the leverage of group volumes, spend and relationships in a way that benefits the company
- Solicits input and engages category stakeholders on a regular basis to understand business unit needs and develop requirements/specifications for the category.
- Understand internal category profile through various analysis covering Internal demand dynamics, spend analysis (SKU, suppliers, purchase price, total cost of ownership model impact to P&L savings, etc).
- Provides expert-level category knowledge of supply base and market including not limited to supply market landscape, supply & demand market dynamics, category trend analysis, and supplier price & cost structure, legal and regulatory environment, sources of competitive advantage, etc.
- Sets category strategy aligned to business needs, present the strategy to the procurement council for approval and reviews the strategy on a regular basis:
- Aggressive savings targets for the category.
- Procurement levers (bundling, supplier rationalization, low cost country sourcing, etc.).
- Category execution plan (sourcing approach such as auction, tender, etc. & timeline).
2. Lead category strategy execution to contract and ensure compliance with group procurement policy
- Perform supplier qualification assessment & registration (supplier identification, qualification process, etc.)
- Lead bidding (RFx) process (bidding document preparation, technical & commercial evaluation criteria)
- Prepare and execute the negotiation with supplier as per company's interest leading to framework agreement Develop category supply rules / plan for the overall business units
3. Oversee the category strategy implementation
- Ongoing tracking of category savings achieved and business units purchase behaviour adhering to framework agreement.
- Interface with suppliers and resolve any escalated issues from the procurement operations team.
- Supplier relationship management.
- Work with internal business customers and suppliers to identify and drive continuous improvement and long-term strategic value that can be obtained through supplier collaboration.
- Owns and manages supplier relationship.
- Develops and maintains knowledge-base of the category & share category best practices across the group to ensure transfer of knowledge over time.
- Min Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering from reputable University.
- Have 10-12 years experience in strategic sourcing, procurement strategic.
- Have strong commercial sense and technical knowledge regarding heavy equipments and heavy vehicle.
- Preferably have experience from Manufacturing industry.
- Good analytical skill, interpersonal skill, communication skill.
- Fluent in English both written or spoken.
Sinar Mas Agribusiness and Food adalah perusahan agribisnis terkemuka dari hulu ke hillir mulai dari penanaman pohon kelapa sawit bersama petani, hingga memproduksi makanan dan energi untuk kebutuhan hari ini dan masa depan.
Secara global, bisnis minyak sawit kami beroperasi di bawah naungan Golden Agri-Resources (GAR). Bersama-sama, kami mengelola produksi dari hulu ke hilir dengan prinsip keberlanjutan sebagai nilai utama yang kami yakini.