- Responsible for coordinating and monitoring of the claims process (handle case assignments, evaluate case progress, and decision)
- Responsible for managing team member and organization development such as performance management, retention and succession planning
- Developing a strategic vision & mission for Claims improvement.
- Manage and supervise claims function are applied properly
- Provide medical and product training to improve the skills and knowledge of team members
- Claims approval, reviewing and giving advice for complex cases
- As a medical advisor, monitoring claims excess and managing provider network
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Min. 10 years working experience in the relevant position
- Solid knowledge and strong competency of health insurance business, Claim Process, Policy Processing, and Complaint Handling
- Leadership skills
- Strategic Thinking skills
- Communication Skills
PT Mandiri AXA General Insurance is a joint venture between two big companies, PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk - the largest financial institution in Indonesia - and AXA - one of the largest insurance companies in the world.
PT Mandiri AXA General Insurance provides a variety of protection solutions through a variety of general insurance products and services to meet the needs of our customers and business partners. Combining AXA's global expertise in insurance and the broad network of Bank Mandiri as Indonesia's largest financial institution, PT Mandiri AXA General Insurance is committed to conducting business responsibly and building trust-based relationships with all stakeholders.