As our Astronaut, your missions are:
- Responsible to support the end-to-end process of campaign activities in Astro
- Developing SOP, template, and other set-up tools for campaign workflow between shared service & stakeholders.
- Responsible for receiving and mapping campaign requests from all external and internal teams.
- Handling and managing the incoming and existing campaign slots for media calendars.
- Responsible as a gateway to bridging between the campaign requestor & Creative team.
- Performing a regular QC (quality control) for all launched campaigns and ensuring smooth and timely execution of campaigns.
- Working closely with cross functions (Product, Tech, Customer Experience, Operations, etc) to communicate the launched product.
In order to launch successfully, you need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any major.
- Minimum 1-year working experience in Campaign/Marketing/Project Management. Fresh graduates with stellar profiles are also welcome to apply.
- Earning experience working in a start-up or tech company would be a good benefit.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability, with good attention to details
- Demonstrated self-starter and extremely reliable.
- Highly energetic and self-motivated.
- Eager to learn new things & passionate to work in a face-paced environment.
- Has excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
ASTRO - Groceries in Minutes Indonesia's first and fastest-growing on-demand platform for groceries and essentials. Anything you need, fast. Astro is Indonesia's first quick commerce company that delivers groceries and essentials to your door within 15 minutes. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our mission is to make people's lives simpler and easier by saving them time, energy, and money. Just like real Astronauts that take off into outer space, Astro embodies the values of being fast, bold, adventurous, and technologically advanced.
Download our app now to experience and enjoy the new definition of fast!
Interested in working for a company that pushes the boundaries and strives to be the best? Join us now to be a part of this ground-breaking mission!