- Help support the end-to-end process of campaign activities in Astro.
- Help developing SOP, template, and other set-up tools for campaign workflow between shared service & stakeholders.
- Help receiving and mapping campaign requests from all external and internal teams.
- Help handling and managing the incoming and existing campaign slots for media calendars.
- Help performing a regular QC (quality control) for all launched campaigns and ensuring smooth and timely execution of campaigns.
- Working closely with cross functions (Product, Tech, Customer Experience, Operations, etc) to communicate the launched product.
- Fresh Graduates
- Internship experience in Campaign and Marketing is preferred
- Great project management skill
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability, with good attention to details
- Good communication skills
- Eager to learn new things & passionate to work in a face-paced environment.
- Has excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
ASTRO - Groceries in Minutes Indonesia's first and fastest-growing on-demand platform for groceries and essentials. Anything you need, fast. Astro is Indonesia's first quick commerce company that delivers groceries and essentials to your door within 15 minutes. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our mission is to make people's lives simpler and easier by saving them time, energy, and money. Just like real Astronauts that take off into outer space, Astro embodies the values of being fast, bold, adventurous, and technologically advanced.
Download our app now to experience and enjoy the new definition of fast!
Interested in working for a company that pushes the boundaries and strives to be the best? Join us now to be a part of this ground-breaking mission!