- Work with a team to achieve Mineski Digital Revenue & Partnership target
- Act as the main representative with our external partners, maintaining and strengthening this relationship
- •Create and execute a strategic business plan to grow new and existing partners.
- To monitor campaigns against KPI's, be fully aware of trends and analytics, success and risks to increase revenue
- Strong Leadership skills covering collaboration, negotiation, influencing to work across departments and with external parties
- Complete accurate, objective, and fact-based performance appraisals to direct report in timely manner
- Highly Passionate in Gaming, Esports and Technology
- At least 4 years of experience in Business Development, Product Management, or a similar field. Past working experience in Gaming and Technology companies preferred.
- Experienced in managing Product Payment Solutions (Payment Gateway, E-Wallet), Product Partnership
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Tableau.
- Basic knowledge in SQL; advanced knowledge is a plus
- Strong leadership, critical thinking, and communication skills to drive analysis and initiatives independently
Mineski Indonesia is part of Mineski Global, the pioneer esports agency of Southeast Asia that has a track record of holding esports tournaments and other brand activations in the Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, and the rest of the world thanks to broad and extensive experience in all aspects of esports and gaming since 2004.
Mineski Indonesia aims to unify gamers into the largest sports community through content, events, and other engagement platforms, developing a new era of entertainment for a savvy, digitally focused millennial audience throughout the whole of Asia and beyond, in order to raise the bar of the esports industry.
Mineski Indonesia creates and promotes gaming experiences the same way world’s biggest sports leagues create and promote their games, helping to grow the esport industry, being able to fully manage them from scratch and through all possible angles.