- Managing business growth & target (actual accomplishments vs forecasted).
- Implementing sales target to know how much actual revenue gained based on forecasted revenue.
- Monitoring and ensuring that the revenue and profit per project earned meet company P&L standards.
- Managing client acquisition cost to know how much cost incurred to get a client.
- Analyzing and creating leads-to-opportunities ratio (Converting unqualified leads to qualified leads (opportunities)) and increase the lead conversion rate.
- Creating a plan to adjust current business problems, as well as to grow the business.
- Contacting possible new partners, including domestic and international ones.
- Keep relationship with business partner.
- Create report and monitoring for all collaborations with business partner.
- Review for all implemented collaborations and responsible for success program(s) with business partner(s).
- Create and leading initiatives that benefits the business.
- Work on ad-hoc projects and assignments with the most efficient execution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related fields
- Having minimum 3 - 4 years of professional experience with related field
- Passion in business and partnership
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated self-learner and self-starter
- Organized and detail oriented
- Confident team player who enjoys collaboration
- Having an excellent presentation skill, leadership skill, negotiation skill and persuasive
PARKEE is an integrated IoT platform solution connecting users, parking providers, and building owners.
Utilizing technological advancements and innovations, PARKEE develops maximum land potential for landowners and managers. Providing more benefits, through the distribution of cost-effective management, providing a holistic and comfortable experience, as well as strengthening the management function through the provision of vehicle traffic data for analysis, with maximum transparency.