- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company's customer base and ensures its strong presence.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Bachelor Degree in any of the following courses: Engineering, Civil Engineering, Sales, and Business Administration.
- Strong business sense, commercial mindset and industry expertise in Concrete Materials.
- Has a minimum of 2 years’ experience in related field.
- Successful previous experience of winning contracts in the building and infrastructure industry/Concrete Materials.
- Has a broad network and contacts in Indonesia building and infrastructure industry/Concrete Materials.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Can work independently with minimum supervision.
Let’s be honest: When you read “construction” or “cement” or “building materials”, your first thoughts might be “dusty, slow, uninspiring”.
Nothing could be further from the truth. We pride ourselves on being among the fastest companies in the world with the best business sense. You might not believe this right away – we usually don’t talk a lot about ourselves.
What’s true: we don’t build autonomous cars. We don’t build landing rockets. We don’t build blockchains and ICO them.
But what we do is we disrupt one of the last undisrupted industries: Construction. Construction is one of 3 industries responsible for 88% of all inflation since the year 2000. It is one of the most inefficient industries in the world. It is just beginning its digital journey.
That means: it is one of the last Eldorados to build exponential new businesses.
Our ambition is to fundamentally change how construction works, starting from building materials. We are serious about this – no PR nonsense, no pseudo-disruption, no-Entrepreneur wannabe that pretends to do innovation. We disrupt construction with force and pure financial motivation. And: we are among the world’s most entrepreneurial companies (yes, we are!). That puts us in the best position to completely transform the construction industry. In just a few years, we want to be South East Asia’s most reputed corporate in disruptive business models in the fields of construction.