- Set up broadcast equipments and system.
- Maintain and enhance existing equipments to ensure it is functioning properly.
- Troubleshoot user problems on broadcast system matters
- Experienced in maintenance and repair electronic devices
- Candidates at least possess D3/S1 majoring in Electrical Engineering (weak current preferably)
- Have minimum 1 year of experience in media broadcast system or similar industry (i.e : broadcasting vendor) but fresh graduates are welcome.
- Has the capability of electronic systems and information technology- Has the capability of Audio, Video in the broadcasting system.
- Has Trouble Shooting capability in broadcasting/electronic equipment
- Energetic and willing to work in flexible long hours.
PT Surya Citra Media Tbk was formed on 29 January 1999 to operate as a holding company for multimedia services as well as consultancy services in the media and related business. The main purpose behind its creation, however, was to broaden the horizons of PT Surya Citra Televisi (SCTV), one of the largest TV broadcasting stations in Indonesia, today.
As a media broadcasting company, SCTV is restricted by law to operate solely and exclusively as a broadcasting company for which it was licensed for. Yet, the business prospects of an integrated multimedia services group are simply too promising to be ignored.
Hence, the establishment of SCM signified the emergence of a highly prospective multimedia group with long-term growth opportunities. SCM subsequently acquired 100% share of SCTV over a period of time between November 2001 and April 2002, and went public in July 2002.