- Responsible for developing front end platforms managed by digital, including development activities on business process proposals and customer experiences
- Develop, operate and monitor systems in the front end area and ensure items can be delivered according to the agreed timeline
- Testing the delivered item (SIT) according to the front end area and ensuring that the item meets the requirements before UAT together with the requester
- Manage CMS activities, including onboarding activities for information or content and user access
- Collaborate with relevant departments in the company to ensure the planned strategy can be implemented properly and can help achieve company goals.
- Care deeply about UX and have good feel for design,
- Strong understanding of cross browser issues and code solutions,
- Familiar with source control especially GIT,
- Familiar with consuming API through application or code,
- Familiar with POSTMAN,
- Experienced in developing web app using PHP and Symfony framework,
- Ability to write maintainable, testable code that addresses problems, not just a spec,
- Strongly self-motivated and highly motivated in learning new technology,
- Ability to communicate with clarity and compassion,
- Having knowledge on another programming language and framework such as React is a plus.
Established in 1982 as a joint venture with Manufacturer Hanover Leasing Corporation, United States, PT BFI Finance Indonesia Tbk. (BFI) is one of the oldest finance company in Indonesia. In 1986, PT Bank Umum Nasional and Essompark Ltd., Hong Kong, took over ownership of the Manufacturer Hanover Leasing Corporation in the Company. In 1990, the Company changed the operating license to carry on business finance and renamed PT Bunas Finance Indonesia.