- Manage product goals and roadmap process
- Drive product development by understanding user needs, writing product requirements, and collaborating with design, business development, partnerships, and engineering teams to ship the product.
- Define, track, and analyze key metrics to drive product growth
- Data literacy: evaluate data, ask the right questions about said data
- Understand how to build a compelling user journey and the way to measure it.
- Identify risks, resolve key blockers, and establish appropriate resolution paths
- Work with internal teams to modify, change, or migrate due to upstream system changes
- Fill in gaps across roles and functions as needed, performing as an adaptive problem solver
- Champion a collaborative work environment that cultivates shared understanding, transparency, autonomy, innovation, and continuous learning
- Experienced in product discovery, from writing problem statements to delivery and monitoring.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in product management or business analysis.
- Solid oral and written communications skills
- Excellent analytical skills and strong intuitions of user behaviors
- A solid drive to make things happen and the ability to influence.
- Familiar with OTT products is a plus point
About VidioLearn More
Vidio began as a service to empower Emtek's media portfolio, but it has since evolved into a platform that supports SCM, the KapanLagi network, and hundreds of Indonesian content producers.
Media & Entertainment
Jakarta Pusat, Indonesia
Strong belief and efforts are the base to achieve long term success
We uphold honesty and virtue in every single product/service we deliver
We strive to constantly pursue innovation of our products and services