- Analyze data and identify consumer insight to develop strong marketing strategy and plan (go-to-market plan)
- Execute go-to-market plan with excellence. Need to show ability to collaborate with other internal and external parties very well
- Lead NPD and special initiatives with excellence. Need to be able to engage multifunction team, and escalate to managers if there is any issue
- Candidate must own at least a Bachelor's Degree from any major with minimun GPA 3.00 (on a scale of 4.0)
- Minimum1-2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Experience or intern within marketing or sales preferred
- Excellent analytical skill & communication skill
What is today a major corporation that exports its products around the world began life over 60 years ago in East Java. Over the years, Wings has grown to become one of Indonesia's well-known brands.
The company's first products were soap and detergent, which proved a hit with customers. Soon other cleaning products were introduced and distribution channels were established across Indonesia. The next few decades saw Wings steadily expand its product lines and now produces and sell hundreds of SKUs of household, personal care and food products.
Today, Wings is recognized as a leading local manufacturer and distributor of household and personal care products. Blending local knowledge and advanced manufacturing technologies, Wings is still dedicated to company's vision of providing quality products at affordable prices.