- Managing and supporting the sales team to achieve sales target.
- Developing an overall business plan, including sales strategies and profit goals.
- Monitoring and analyzing team performance.
- Building and maintaining good relationship and communication with all customers
- Candidate must own at least a Bachelor Degree from any major.
- Strong experienced as an Area Sales Manager within FMCG Industry for at least 3 years or similar.
- Experienced in leading team.
- Excellent analytical skill & communication skill.
- Willing to be placed in Sumatera area.
What is today a major corporation that exports its products around the world began life over 60 years ago in East Java. Over the years, Wings has grown to become one of Indonesia's well-known brands.
The company's first products were soap and detergent, which proved a hit with customers. Soon other cleaning products were introduced and distribution channels were established across Indonesia. The next few decades saw Wings steadily expand its product lines and now produces and sell hundreds of SKUs of household, personal care and food products.
Today, Wings is recognized as a leading local manufacturer and distributor of household and personal care products. Blending local knowledge and advanced manufacturing technologies, Wings is still dedicated to company's vision of providing quality products at affordable prices.