About Guru Juara
Guru Juara does more than teaching. Guru Juara connects with their students and brings a fun learning environment to the classroom. It needs more than just mastering STEM concepts, but also a passion to build up students' confidence in tackling difficult problems. We are looking for individuals with Education or STEM subjects backgrounds to teach and help us in our mission: #satukelasdulu.
How it could look like a year from now:
- You have taught over 1000 students live and many of them are so grateful to not only have you as their teacher but also their motivator
- Hundreds of students are more confident than ever and they are ready to take on the world because of you
- You have developed new ways to improve and innovate online teaching through different technologies you have experimented with
- You have been trained to be the best online STEM teacher in the country and now you are helping new teachers learn to be the best version of themselves
- You have learned very important skills in building confidence and motivation in others. You have become a great leader.
- Final semester students or undergraduate graduates with a minimum GPA of 3.30
- Have experience teaching informal or formal Mathematics, Physics, or Chemistry for at least 1 year
- Understand the national curriculum at the elementary, junior high, and/or high school levels that apply in Indonesia
- Able to interact and actively communicate with students in the class
Founded in early 2020 and backed by some of the world's best venture capital funds, CoLearn's mission is to make Indonesia competitive on the global stage. It is our goal to enhance STEM education by providing the best educational content and technologies.
As a team, we are passionate about what we do and on a mission to change the way education is offered and perceived in Indonesia. We're devoted to making learning enjoyable, accessible, and safe for everyone. Employee ownership and leadership transparency, along with the culture of prioritizing students' learning experience, empowers our team to reach goals they never thought possible. As a fast-growing startup, we're looking for people that share our enthusiasm for the Ed-Tech industry.