- Handling all of the company payments
- Managing financial and tax compliance with our third-party accountants
- Managing the company's legal documents
- Intermediate and manage tax and legal-related projects with the guidance of our legal and tax advisors (lawyers and accountants)
- Create Shopify and financial reports (daily, weekly and monthly)
- Execute admin tasks in different projects of each department as efficiently as possible, while keeping a high level of quality in the result
- Graduated with a Bachelor's degree in either Business Administration, Management or Accounting.
- Minimum experience of 2 years in a similar position of handling administrative work.
- Experience in working with Google Suite is preferred.
- Excellent English proficiency.
- Able to work full-time (8 hours) on-site in our office in Umalas, Bali.
- Independent and problem-solving mindset.
- Available to work as soon as possible.
- Age between 22 - 25 years old
PANGEA is an impact startup and ecological movement based in Bali, Indonesia. Our mission is to create the most innovative and ecological outdoor products in the world and use the funds to clean our planet.
We believe the future is the result of our actions in the present, and by changing the way we produce and consume products today, we can change the future and save our planet.