- Manage function of accounting, stock control, ar confirmation staff
- Ensure journaling general ledger based on rule
- Verify expenses due to company regulation
- Monitoring account receivable and account payable
- Responsible to tax reporting
- Responsible of asset management and stock
- Ensuring monthly report as dateline
- Due ad hoc task
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Accounting with minimum GPA: 3.00 (in a scale of 4.00)
- Minimum 1 years work experience as an Accounting Supervisor (preferable from FMCG Distribution Company)
- Have knowledge about distribution process
- Mastering accounting software, especially SAP
- Must be meticulous and close attention to details
- Strong leadership, high team spirit and trust building attitude
- Strong analytical thinking, result oriented and able to work independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We are a dynamic organization of qualified and committed professionals under sound leadership with the main objective to become market leader in pharmaceutical, consumer and cosmetic products.
As Indonesia's leading company, for more than 60 years we consistently help people to maintain their health and wellness, towards better life.
To improve our brands, we provide opportunities to our people to grow and develop without any distinction. With our 5 core values; honesty, equality, responsibility, perseverance and usefulness, enabled us to work harmoniously yet dynamically over the past six decades up to this day.