- Oversee the daily activities of the accounting department such as AP, AR Inventory, and Fixed Asset
- Ensure that month-end and year-end reports are completed accurately and on time
- Maintain accurate and complete financial records and participate in audits and reconciliations
- Deliver assessment on daily company transactions based on accounting point of view
- Analyze different general ledger accounts regularly
- Support accounting & finance related ad-hoc analysis for internal and external use
- Fresh graduate or 1 year experience in Accounting or Finance, or related field
- Strong understanding of accounting, finance, tax, and management principles
- Proficiency in using Oracle Netsuite and Ms. Office
- Attention to detail and ability to analyze large amount of data
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Have Brevet Tax AB is a plus
Triputra Energi Megatara (TEM) is one of the leading energy trading companies in Indonesia, established under the auspices of Triputra Group. Since 2018, TEM has been entrusted by ExxonMobil to distribute diesel car engine oil all the way to Kalimantan and other eastern parts of the country.
TEM aims to broaden our scope of business to all regions in Indonesia and to develop other kinds of energy as their products, including renewable energy towards a sustainable future.
In our journey to build sustainable business, we are supported by our value. Triputra DNA: Integrity & Ethics, Excellence, Compassion, Humility that we live through our spirit of work: Enjoy, Accountable, Teamwork (E.A.T) with Humble, Positive and Confidence.