- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded properly and ensure all documentions are in place
- Assist in the preparation of invoices and payment process
- Assist with reviewing of expenses and asset records
- Archive all finance and tax related documents
- Assist in monthly and yearly tax reporting
- Assist in budgeting, cost control & reporting process
- Assisting other adhoc projects
- Degree in accounting, finance, business administration, economics, or related field
- Intermediate Excel skill
- Good eye on details
- Eager to learn
- Not hestitate to inquire
- Research and ask questions
Rekosistem is a climate-tech startup that provides waste management and recycling features to connect waste stakeholders and improve the productivity and efficiency in the waste supply chain. We improve how waste value chain works and standardize the informal operations. We believe through technology and innovation, there is always a way to realize circular economy towards a sustainable ecosystem.
Rekosistem is derived from combination of two words; 're-' and 'ecosystem' (in Bahasa: Ekosistem).
Re- stands for (1) reduce, (2) reuse, (3) recycle, (4) renewable, and (5) all sustainable related principles that will be implemented in our products.
-ecosystem means that our solutions will revamp the existing behaviour into more eco-friendly community and conform them with how the ideal and organic interaction should happen.