- Responsible to compile and maintain administrative work, such as PO request, order creation, compiling documents for finance purposes
- Assist in the onboarding process for new clients, ensuring all necessary documentation is collected and compliance requirements are met
- Communicate with clients regarding account inquiries, updates, and issue resolutions
- Ensure all client accounts comply with regulatory requirements and internal policies
- Provide regular reports to management on account activities, issues, and resolutions
- Minimum 1 year proven experience in administration or related field within finance and FMCG industry
- Strong attention to detail in processing transactions and maintaining accurate records
- Proficient in using financial software and system
Sayurbox is building Indonesia’s fastest growing supply chain platform with full integration from farm to end consumer. We serve fresh produce from farms directly to enterprise businesses, general trade, modern trade, horeca as well as our have our own direct to consumer e-grocery platform. We operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and provide both overnight and same day deliveries.
Sayurbox was founded with the social mission of providing market access to local farmers through the digitalization of Indonesia’s agri-supply chain. We make people healthier, one fresh produce at a time.
We currently serve around 1 million customers in Java and work with more than 10,000 farmers nationwide.
We are always on the lookout for passionate, driven, innovative, and hungry to learn individuals with high initiative and ownership to be part of the Sayurbox.
Email [email protected]