- To cooperate with Operation Team to handle complaints, inquiries and transactions request from Business Partner/Sales force in order to give the best service.
- Regular visit/contact to Business Partners/Hospital/Clinic in order to review/discuss about SLA/existing market condition.
- To assist and monitor New Business/POS and Claim process in order to ensure the process is running well.
- To monitor & follow up Customer Medical Check Up process in order to ensure the Medical Check Up run properly.
- To collect the original application form (SPAJK)/Documents from Business Partners and submit it to related department in order to speed up the process.
- To assist Sales Force to conduct training for Business Partners in order to ensure the Business Partners is already understand our product well.
- Prepare and provide daily activities report in timely manner and accurately.
- Education S1, any field
- At least 2 years relevant experience in sales/marketing Insurance/Banking/Financial.
- Having strong analysis & leadership.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation and organizational skill.
- Able to work under pressure and target oriented.
- Proficient in windows (i.e. Word./Excel/Visio/Power Point).
- Willing to be placed in Jakarta
PT AIA FINANCIAL (“AIA”) is one of the leading life insurance companies in Indonesia that registered and supervised by the Indonesian Financial Services Authority. AIA in Indonesia is a subsidiary of the AIA Group. AIA offers various products ranging from life insurance, health insurance, personal accident insurance, and unit linked products, including Sharia based insurance, as well as employee benefits services, severance and pension fund (DPLK).
These products are marketed by our 6.600+ experienced professional sales force through multi distribution channels including Agency, Bancassurance, Corporate Solutions (Pension & Employee Benefits), and Direct Marketing/ Telemarketing. AIA prides itself on playing a leadership role in Indonesia’s life insurance industry, which has led to recognition by numerous third party awards givers in recent years.