The scope of work in a design and printing company encompasses the specific activities and responsibilities involved in managing the production, logistics, and overall operations of the business.
- Project Management: Providing regular updates on project progress, addressing any client concerns or issues, Proactively recommending initiatives to continuously improve, working closely with the project manager
- Workflow and Process Optimization: Building processes based on our business activity, analyzing and streamlining workflow processes to maximize efficiency and reduce lead times.
- Client Relationship Management: Assist client with their daily requirement and project, Making sure daily activities of client delivery is running smoothly, working closely with the production & creative team.
- Strategic Planning: Developing strategic partnerships and campaigns to build good relationships result in a comprehensive understanding of the business objectives
- Excellent communication skill
- Problem solver who employs creativity, analytical thinking, and decision-making skills to develop innovative approaches or strategies
- A bachelor's degree or master's degree in any major
- Possess more than 2 years of experience in a related role
- Have a great understanding of the design & printing industry
- Having a strong confidence and outgoing personality
- Able to build strong and healthy relationships with clients
- Highly developed written, communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
Redwoodsdigital is a full-service agency that helps businesses grow Strategy, creativity, and technology under one tree.