Your career with Incentro 🚀
As an RPA Developer (UiPath) at Incentro, you will work on projects built in AWS with a React frontend. You will work closely with the customer to build the coolest features for the end user. Together with your development (scrum) team, you will be involved in the projects building new applications or further development of existing user platforms.
What does the job entail exactly?
- Enhance user experience in projects and customer platforms by identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Analyze and optimize connections to backend systems, determining the most effective methods and techniques.
- Contribute innovative perspectives and challenge existing processes to drive continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with front-end colleagues on internal Incentro projects, elevating technology standards.
- Focus on creating cutting-edge user environments and experiences.
With a passion for IT and e-commerce, you will be successful with us. We are also looking for someone with:
- University level of thinking and working;
- 1-2 years of relevant development experience, fresh graduates are welcome;
- You are familiar with basic programming (including scripting/coding);
- You know what agile and scrum is and like working in a scrum team;
- You can communicate with clients and colleagues in English.
- Experience with process analysis, design, and implementation; business and technical requirements.
- Problem-solving; and system(s) testing, including System integration testing, UAT, and bug fixes.
Apply as PriorityPriority slots Available
We partner directly with companies so they can prioritize your application
- Competitive Salary
- THR / Bonus system
- International Exposure
- Team Building Activity
- Casual Dress Code
- Professional Development
Incentro is a fast-growing digital change company based in the Netherlands, Spain, Kenya, and—now—Indonesia. Our decisive consultants dive deep into the client's organization, challenge their ambitions, think two steps ahead, and build the solution to match their and their customers’ digital needs. Basically, everything they need. We are a partner for awesome digital solutions, whatever our client's ambition. By 2025 we want to reduce our footprint to zero. We encourage all of our employees to drive electric and in 2022, we became the proud owner of our own wind turbine.
Intrapreneurship and entrepreneurship are of paramount importance at Incentro. We give our colleagues the freedom and responsibility to shape their success. Because of Incentro’s well-established offices, you can use the strength of a large organization (500+). Within the bigger world of Incentro, we are starting to build our own Incentro Indonesia team to shape the commercial future of our business in the APAC region.